The Management and staff of The Caravan Company are to close temporarily at the close of business today (04/11/2020) to the public in line with updated Central Government Guidance, we are hoping to return on the 2nd December 2020.
In the run up to our reopening after the first lockdown we implemented stringent COVID - 19 policies across both sites and throughout every facet of our business and have gained the support of all staff, suppliers and customers visiting our sites, we will continue to operate as a COVID Secure workplace in order to mitigate the spread of COVID - 19.
We have worked hard since returning to increase our choice available to our customers and whilst our branches may be closed to the public, you can browse at your leisure and safety from home to view all of our caravans with live images, 360 panoramic pictures and live walkthrough videos available by appointment only (Using Zoom).
As the news updates every day, the question of travel abroad for the time being seems unlikely or if nothing else heavily restricted. This may be the ideal time to purchase a caravan that can be your home away from home whilst you enjoy the Great British Staycation of 2021 and beyond! If you are looking to upgrade your caravan, we would love to hear from you. If you are looking to down size from a motorhome and enjoy the benefits of a caravan we would love to hear from you too!
If you have never thought about a caravan before, as you you have tended to enjoy a package holiday abroad, we are here to help with professional and experienced caravanners on site to provide their advice and wisdom to help secure you your next holiday adventures!
Using the latest technology our 360˚ Panorama videos enable you to "walk through" every caravan in stock from the comfort of your own home. During our reopening, we will provide as much information as possible, subject to conditions set by the government.
By using this technology we can offer a MINIMAL, or in certain circumstances NO CONTACT sales service. Our aim is to support our customers requirements in the best way possible in a fast changing environment.
Our Minimal Contact Sales Service Process:
1. Browse Our Stock Online, locate the van that suits your needs from the specification, images and panoramic views.
2. Press 'Reserve Caravan'- You will be taken to a contact form where you will need to fill in your full details so a member of the team can ring you back.
3. We will agree a deal, subject to viewing, taking into account your requirements and any part exchange descriptions you have given. Where possible, you can have a personalised video walkthrough of the van, demonstrating how the van selected suits your needs and demonstrates the features and benefits to you and your investment in the future.
4. We will take a £500 reservation fee and arrange a collection day, before you arrive the caravan will have its PDI/Service, Fully Cleaned and a video handover undertaken prior to arrival.
5. On your Inspection day and time (Post Lockdown), you will be given the keys to browse at your leisure to ensure the van is to your requirements.
6. When happy, we will demonstrate to you how to hitch up the caravan so you can get away and enjoy your new holiday home!
N.b. Any deal is subject to viewing, from both your side as a customer and ours if a part exchange is involved. Our aim is to provide you with a tourer to the highest standard we are able as per Approved Workshop Standards, in the current climate we are all having to adapt and we hope our response to Covid 19 allows you many happy holidays once we get through this.
If you have a caravan booked in for aftersales work, including service or warranty, we will be in touch to re-arrange as per current central guidance we are not allowed to receive a caravan on site from a customer as this is deemed an un-neccesary journey during this initial lockdown period between the 5th November and 2nd December 2020. Rest assured, we will look to book you in at the earliest possible opportunity.
Manufacturers have advised they will take a flexible approach to servicing guidelines in order to maintain the Manufacturers Warranty scheme.